北鎌倉駅について:The history of Kita-Kamakura Station

北鎌倉駅は、1927年(昭和2年)にJR横須賀線の期間限定停車場として開業しました。当時は5-10月のみの営業だったそうですが、1930年に正式に駅となり、現在の駅舎が誕生しました。
最近は駅看板もライトアップされ、エレベーター等も付いたバリアフリー化されていますが、写真は2012年当時のものでまだ昔の趣が残っています。

上り線ホーム側に有人の改札口:西口(この改札外にコインロッカーや近隣にコンビ二も)があり、下り線ホーム側改札:東口は通常無人で、suica等が使える簡易改札機のみとなっています。
また駅の一部は、駅前の「臨済宗大本山 円覚寺」の境内の一部に建てられています。

4/28:深夜の北鎌倉駅前

Kita-Kamakura Station started a business as a time-limited station of the JR Yokosuka Line in 1927. It seemed to be the business only for from May to October, but it became the station formally in 1930, and a current station building was born same time.
Now,The station signboard is lighted up and is become the barrier-free that got the elevators, but a photograph is a thing at the time of 2012,Old attraction still remains.
A part of the station is built in a part of the precincts of “Enkaku-ji Temple” of the station square.

このページをシェア:

  • このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加

鎌倉暮らしをフォローする